View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 10:02 AM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daranman View Post
My refurbished TP I got a couple of weeks ago had trouble keeping its calibration, and would not get out of the align screen after flashing to stock (and relock). I don't know if all the flashing trying out different roms (Mighty and Energy) had anything to do with that, but the drift was just getting annoying. Anyway, I took it back to my local sprint store, and I got back another refurbished TP. I didn't even have to wait a day for that, so you can't expect to get a TP2 as the default replacement option.
True but some stores really hate working with Touch pro's such as the one i went to, as soon as i pulled it out, the rep told the tech "its another pro..." and he laughed about it lol! they didn't look, just said to come back for a replacement in 2 days.