View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 09:42 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XstingstreetX View Post
Love the look and stability of the rom, but battery life is very bad. I barley use my phone and after a full day 12 hours my phone is dead. Thats when i dont use any apps and only use my phone to call lets say 10 calls(short). Im probably going to try out your 2.1 rom see how that goes. Maybe someone has a recommendation?
Sting, one thing I can vouch for is great batt life, skim through the posts and you'll see many commenting on the great life. It's either something you've added or poor signal in the area where the phone is, maybe try a different radio, cuz it's not the ROM causing the batt life. I've have my batt monitor drop to 22mA on this ROM regularly. Now if you're looking for 2 days with heavy use, it ain't gonna happen, but I can easily get a day out of this ROM with using my phone normally, e-mails every hour, moderate texting, little bit of surfing and moderate phone calls.
This post has been thanked 1 times.