View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 09:03 AM
Riptide9
VIP Member

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus"143" View Post
Please post so I can take a look at them.

Are yall getting mms with HTC messaging or arcsoft ? I have been trying foe a week to get either one to work and have read all 15xx pages here and many other threads on this subject with varying results. EI no mms at all to receive but no send with both Arcsoft and HTC. I have reflashed numerous time trying diff scenarios= nothing. Reflashed to MM rom and no problem. But I really like NRG rom now that Ive finally tried it and would like to keep it . But MMS is a deal breaker.

For Sprint users to get MMS working?

HKLM\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\SampleMMSC
Change MmscURI key value to "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms" (without "")
Change all 4 WAP key values to "5120000" (without "")

HKLM\SOFTWARE\ArcSoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\MMSCSetting\SampleMMSC2
Change MmscURI key value to "http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms (without "")
Change all 4 WAP key values to "5120000" (without "")

That simple. Dont even have to install the new Arcsoft or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikep7779 View Post
I followed the steps in the 2nd post. Disabled HTC messaging, and then installed the cab provided. Is that all i need to do?
You don't need to install the Disable HTC cabs or the arcsoft cabs... that is already done. Just check your reg settings for your provider (see above for Sprint)
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.