View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 08:22 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

This thread is funny. It never ceases to amaze me at how many new problems come about every day. Just all kinds of madness. Anywho....Is it just me or do some of the links on that wiki page not work? I was looking at all the dusk stuff just to try them out but it keeps saying something about being an administrator or something?? Oh and Tjelite....Im loving all the mods bro. Just one quick question...or maybe a request. The black dialer you have....How hard would it be to make a white one? With working landscape? I like the black but the numbers arent shiny like the talk button. Not a complaint..just preference, and I personally like the all white phonepad with the shiny black talk button. Just a thought.