View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 05:24 AM
sebo
Regular 'Geeker

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint's 6.5 forces you to use "HTC messaging" over "WM messaging". Is there a fi

well i finally found the file which controls when you click a message on HTC sms, it's 486d3b1a_manila unfortunately, it looks like a lot was changed and i spent a couple hours trying to find a solution.. HTC changed everything now with "peoples" coding/prefix so everything is different than in manila 2.0/2.1.

if any hackers want to try, look in that file.. i will try later when i have more time because the piece of crap HTC sms is seriously annoying and slow. i just want it to redirect to wm threaded view when a message on htc is clicked like with the old 47dd6acd_manila hack for wm6.1

Last edited by sebo; 04-08-2010 at 05:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.