View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 01:36 AM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradtsg View Post
I gave my friend my old TP1. If he switch from his current phone to the TP1 which suffers from keyboard issues and locks up occasionally how long should he wait before taking it in for repair/replacement? He said he has insurance already on his plan. I know you can swap the phone online.

I don't think it would be long, I activated a ebay bought TP, 2 days later went into the store and had it replaced with another TP first though call on the phone and open up an appointment if you like.