View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 11:26 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 031410 CE OS 5.2.23542 M2.5.2012/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSauce View Post
Same problem with the calendar. Is anyone else's HTC text messaging super sluggish? I'm one step away from going back to Sense 2.1 which is much faster, and stabler. I just GOTTA have my calendar and text messaging functioning properly. Yes, I did the the full dance when I flashed this ROM.

I have to say, I'm quite disappointed because I was blown away when I initially flashed Sense 2.5.
Dunno what the deal is. I have no TXT or Calendar issues here.
The most common thing that will slow down your messaging is volume of stored messages. Do you have a lot on the device?
As far as the Calendar issue it could be the Co0kie Mod. What is your Show Appointments toggle set to? I have it on Auto Hide and have no prob.
Under the CHT editor-Miscellaneous Settings- did you see the toggle for Appointment Update Mode? It says to use that if you have trouble with appointment updates. Never used it but it could be worth a shot? Just throwing it out there...
Another cause could be the way you are backing up your appointments. Did you try setting a new appt. and seeing if that sticks?
I use SPB backup (sometimes My Phone) fwiw.