View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 11:11 PM
HotSauce
PPCGeeks Regular

HotSauce is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to HotSauce
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 031410 CE OS 5.2.23542 M2.5.2012/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgutta85 View Post
OK.. I haven't flashed danced yet but this has happened for the third time and I believe I have a clue on why my boot screen freezes. After a short while of playing with the phone and successfully setting up ActiveSync. It downloads all of my data fine.. (calendar/email). It stays good for about a good 5 minutes. After navigating back to the home screen, my reminders will breifly show up and then disappear. Then when I go back to the calendar, I find out that the rest of the reminders on the calendar have vanished as well... So I continue playing around and find out that when I open total commander, the only folders present on my phone are //plugins and Storage Card. No windows directory, no documents, no windows files just those two folders... After that, I can't install any programs at all... When I go to soft reset.. it freezes.. (Maybe cuz it doesn't see the windows directory?) Like i said i've noticed the same thing each time I flashed... before this last time, I tried a hard reset but no dice on that one since it just happened again. Can't wait to get home a try a flash dance..I hope this works cuz the rom is sick.. but I can't function without my calendar!!
Same problem with the calendar. Is anyone else's HTC text messaging super sluggish? I'm one step away from going back to Sense 2.1 which is much faster, and stabler. I just GOTTA have my calendar and text messaging functioning properly. Yes, I did the the full dance when I flashed this ROM.

I have to say, I'm quite disappointed because I was blown away when I initially flashed Sense 2.5.

SKI-ROM Sense 2.1, 123009
New Sashimi User
What I look for in a ROM: Stability, Speed, Easy To Use