View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 08:10 PM
ai6908
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: |ROM|WWE|BharS|23551|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|FB|GENERIC|B LK|XDA_UC|04APR|FULL|LITE|V5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
I also think the inclusion of G-Config is no longer necessary.
Agreed! Will remove this in the next version.

Quote:
I really like the new icons and pics in the above post. When are they going to be available. The icons look just great. They are definetly a nice change and the icons look great with Maxmanila and the Cookie mod.
Will provide a cab soon for the icons. Not sure if I want to include it in the release just yet

Quote:
I didnt know u could run both Maxmanila and the Cookie mod together. It looks very good.
This is just cookie mod with analog clock. I dont think I will ever cook it in, will probably leave it for the users to install.

Quote:
One more thing. The Cricket Provisioning still doesnt work right. I no longer get an error when i use it and it looks like it worked when i use it and it finishes but it doesnt make any changes to the settings. I still have to configure all of the Cricket settings manually. I do know that Ryan Mogul has a Cricket Wap and MMS cab that does work if that helps.
I tried installing his cab, but it just wont install. If I can find an installable cab, then I will definetly add to my ROM. Until then, choosing cricket under prov is not going to do anything!