View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 07:04 PM
sak50
Lurker

sak50 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Re: [ROM] MyCleanImagio-21874-Sense2.5-CHT-FacebookSense-Apr/5 [Build 1.5]

you cant get into to your epst settings.."i believe thats what its called".there is no prl, nam etc......Maybe the rest will be useful for you adortab...Might need to be added in the REG. Found this on another site...

"I was bored at work and fooling around in PHM regedit yet again and came across this really interesting key in the registry under HKLM\Services\PhoneExt\KeyProgram

It has a few strings under it that basically give out all the ## codes to program the phone and here's what I came up with while experimenting with them

##778 seems to be the most informational... gives you the option to just view, edit or cancel. Shows all of the programming options in the phone for NAM, data, etc.. also gives the ESN, MSID, life counters, software version, manufacturer date (Mine says Nov 18th 2005)

##7764726 (##PROGRAM) asks for the unlock code (000000 on Verizon, MSL on Sprint?) and immediately gives you the NAM and EVDO data programming options. Some interesting stuff there that I don't really understand and didn't mess with. Also note that no matter what you do here, it will require a soft reset to get out of this screen even if you don't change anything.

##374 (ERI), gives only one option.. "Update ERI" after you enter the security code... again, requires a soft reset in order to exit this screen

##775 (PRL) same as above but only gives "Update PRL" as an option. Ditto on the soft reset as well.

#4357 (HELP) note the single pound symbol here... This one looks a lot like the ##33284 (DEBUG) in a lot of Sprint phones. Phone #, ESN, Software, PRL, ERI, SID, network, channel, device capabilities, browser info, etc. Nothing really special here.

##3328873 (FEATURE) has already been mentioned before in enabling tethering.

Basically it looks like all the programming is done through EPST.exe and a ## or # code is passed to it via the phone dialer. The key in the registry also mentions FieldTrial.exe, which shows signal strength and whatnot in realtime.. and another program called DMRouter.exe, which appears to do absolutely nothing when I run it. I realize that some of this stuff has probably been posted in various places here and there, but I just happened to find it all in one spot and I was curious as to everyone's take on this and experiences with it. I'm particularly curious about dmrouter.exe."

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_94_trooper View Post
<Settings> <Menu> <All Settings> <Personal> <Phone> ?

Last edited by sak50; 04-07-2010 at 07:17 PM.