View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 05:44 PM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (FINAL) ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

Quote:
Originally Posted by eec007 View Post
mine is working pretty well, as dan said though, sprint users are probably okay. my only issue is that my email sync schedule sometimes doesn't work. a few soft-resets later it'll work for a few days than stop again. not sure what is wrong, the data connection is working the whole time since weather, twitter, etc are still updating too.
I've noticed that too. Never paid attention to the syncing schedule before but I notice that active sync schedule under settings (data services) was set to 60 minutes in off peak time. There is also an option of receiving time from the internet. Maybe activating that option would keep the send/receive schedule intact, but I am sure it will be at the cost of battery life.