View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 04:32 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamagc View Post
ok so i thought i would try playing with the apn again today and test out the mnc 210 instead of 995.

i found out how to replace the apns-config.xml file using root explorer but i need to mount r/w to do anytihng. when i get into system/etc and click the mount r/w it does nothing. doesn't make it r/w, it stays as r/o.

something wrong? or just not fully compatable?
Click the mount r/w? Not sure what that means. Have you tried looking at it from the terminal? You need to be root to look at pretty much anything, and it may be trying to mount that without the proper root privileges.