View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 08:44 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[04/03/10]V5 Blue Midnight 6.5.5 23554 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
OK, Lot's of questions since I checked in.

First, I like skyfire but not as my go-to browser. I actually load opera 9.7 and make it the default. I think the zoom bar is a plus feature and like it's capability. If I can run opera then your rom can't be to low on memory!

As far as the content of the rom, I like it were it is. I install maybe 10 additonal programs ranging from utilities to pocket uno. I don't think it is sluggish at all. Can't really say I've given another rom a fair chance since I've started running timberwolf but I think your speed is as good or better.

I guess the newness of facebook hasn't worn off yet, so I say leave it in.

I guess the concensus is purple haze so... Yea let's do Purple Haze, that's great! LOL

Facebook tab does update every two hours (or when you hit the update). The latest update goes to the top of the list (below your latest update). The thing that bugs me is that everytime I flash and reload the facebook app it announces it! The majority of my updates are "... installed Facebook for win..." (maybe I should update more (or flash less)!)
Same here for Skyfire. Will leave that as option for install by user.

All Theme roms will be available for down. This way you may choose your theme. Why different colored theme in each rom? So many graphics images to edit, building a cab would take more time than I wish to spend.

Now that I understand how to work with Facebook. Will leave it in for now.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 2 times.