View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 05:01 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *3/9* *S3-ROM r10* *WM6.5(21895.5.0.90)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
i was still on r10s until today i decided i couldnt wait 4 the final, so dl'ed r11 beta2.

this is extremely fast ie. swiping threw tabs, i havent noticed any lag. (nice it still has the sprint tabs)
-upon flashing/hr...my location + weather auto updated. (no action required my me)
-taskmanager is in (thought i heard in beta1 it wasnt)
-bout 147mb free
-prl updates (and shows version# in device info)
-start menu has the 2 settings lnk (1 sends to manila setting; other sends to full settings folder), like biggzz said now theres start menu folders, it also has a sprint folder (nav., tv, nascar, store, nfl) jetcet and worldcard are in tools
-facebook syncs (no prob) after initial login it updates fast (i always remembered it would be slow or freeze not now ) contact facebook albums (no prob), twitter syncs (no prob)
-quick gps didnt auto dl but manually dl'ed fine, google maps 'insta-lock'
-youtube (no prob)
-slacker (no prob)
-oh yea i guess its nice that mms works out da box (no workarounds anymore)
-that signal icon is fugly

thats just a quick test run of the rom.
gud job deck. thanks

i was looking at the slacker version #s, in beta2..is it using the ripped from hd2 version or the offical win mobile version?
how bout palringo..i thought i read sum where a 2.2 is out? (not sure what changes thou)
nice little down and dirty write up, i hit that thanks button!