View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 02:54 AM
aishihikari
N00b

aishihikari is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[4/04/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Hello Chris;

Thank you for your reply but I believe you might have misunderstood the problem. I know in Opera when downloading you can choose Main or Storage, and then pick a sub directory.

The problem is that after flashing the new ROM even if I go to Opera immediately after flashing and then try to download and pick 'Storage' the subdirectory list does not match what is on the card. It is a directory tree from a previous structure used in the stock rom I ran before flashing yours.

Evidently, flashing, doing a hard reset, deleting the Opera profile directory does not affect where Opera is reading the subdirectory choices from. Flashing hasn't overwritten it and 'Clear Storage' has not erased what ever part of memory these directory choices are being kept.

Knowing where your rom flashes, my question is what is left undisturbed so that I can find where this bit of memory hold out is and erase or overwrite. For example flashing does not effect the Today wallpaper I choose.

I hope this clarifies what I am asking for.

Sincerely,

Andrew