View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 11:07 PM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[04/03/10]V5 Blue Midnight 6.5.5 23554 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

OK, Lot's of questions since I checked in.

First, I like skyfire but not as my go-to browser. I actually load opera 9.7 and make it the default. I think the zoom bar is a plus feature and like it's capability. If I can run opera then your rom can't be to low on memory!

As far as the content of the rom, I like it were it is. I install maybe 10 additonal programs ranging from utilities to pocket uno. I don't think it is sluggish at all. Can't really say I've given another rom a fair chance since I've started running timberwolf but I think your speed is as good or better.

I guess the newness of facebook hasn't worn off yet, so I say leave it in.

I guess the concensus is purple haze so... Yea let's do Purple Haze, that's great! LOL

Facebook tab does update every two hours (or when you hit the update). The latest update goes to the top of the list (below your latest update). The thing that bugs me is that everytime I flash and reload the facebook app it announces it! The majority of my updates are "... installed Facebook for win..." (maybe I should update more (or flash less)!)

Last edited by suntopper; 04-06-2010 at 11:12 PM.