View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 10:26 PM
gokudre
Regular 'Geeker

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 30| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by az_broker View Post
There are two different resets.

1. Hold down send button (green), end/power (red) button, volume down button and press the reset button behind the back cover. This will ask you if you want to restore.

2. Hold down end/power (red) button, volume down button and press the reset button behind the back cover. This will ask you if you want to upgrade rom provided you have the whitimg.nbh on the storage card.

Also make sure that the whitimg.nbh file is on the root of your storage card and is named exactly whitimg.nbh

YES: storage card/whitimg.nbh

NO: storage card/*any folder*/whitimg.nbh

Thank you all set. I found out that by holding the volume down key and the end(power) button at the same time (only those 2 no 3rd button), WHILE THE PHONE IS ALREADY POWERED OFF, which i believe eliminates the need to press the reset button on the back, put the phone into search mode also. It then searched for the file and flashed, thanks alot

Last edited by gokudre; 04-06-2010 at 10:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.