View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 10:08 PM
wherestheanykey
PPCGeeks Regular

wherestheanykey is keeping up the good workwherestheanykey is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[4/02/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wherestheanykey View Post
I too called advanced tech support today about NASCAR. They worked with a test TP2 they had and found out that it is exactly as we have seen, even after they did a hard reset. I tested a Samsung Intrepid and it works on that phone, so they are aware it is a device specific issue. I was given a case number and they said they were passing it up to the network group and I would be contacted within the next 48 hours with a resolution. Can't wait to see what they come up with.
Well I got a call back today from Sprint tech support today and they confirmed again that they have can duplicate the issue on several TP2's, and that they can't even get the app to download and install on a TP2. Now they say that there is no problem with my phone or data service and that it is an application issue that the Sprint application team will have to address. No indication when I would hear back again, but at least they are working to fix the problem.
Baseband: 2.15.00.11.19
Kernel: 2.6.32.17-gee557fd-htc-kernel@and18-2 #15