View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 07:51 PM
sfreier
N00b

sfreier is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sfreier Send a message via Yahoo to sfreier
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanNoxious View Post
This was in response to a response made about my original question. It's pretty difficult for me to keep up with this because there is not a dedicated metropcs thread for either the touch pro or touch pro 2 android port but i am tryign to read through all the fragmentation. From what "i read" in the other thread, it offered suggestions but there were no definitive A) use these settings B) data works, I understand it's still in dev and the metro information is getting set aside because of it's limited userbase. I posted a reply in the other thread and will report back and hopefully update the wiki with definitive how to settings. So i'm going to go **** around with this while i actually have time to do it right now and get back to you guys.

Is anyone in this thread currently involed with the dev side of this port? I would love to get involved i have programming experience and phone hacking/development experience. I think that maybe if we could get a pseudo diagnostic winmo native rom and find out what and how winmo uses the camera and gps ..etc it would make the port of those features easier. Though, these are judt ideas coming from no knowledge base of the port or how the roms and cooking them actually works.
SeanNoxious if you figure this out please let me know! I've been messing with settings for months now and still no go data with metropcs