View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 07:44 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
Surprisingly, I've never actually cooked a ROM before. Yes I admit it, I am a ROM cooking virgin!

I'd like to give it a shot just to see if those pesky data arrows will ever work, if someone could point me to a good thread with easy to follow instructions I might be able to pop my ROM cherry.
you're already in that "good thread"....kitchen link is in post #1, basic tutorial in post #2.

If you're already running one of my ROMs, just load the appropriate .erv file for the ROM you are using.

you'll want to copy the updated PhoneCanvas.dll to the kitchen. you either need to replace the original, located @ HTC Sense Kitchen v2.0\OEM\Diamond\Common\OEMDrivers or copy the file to a folder like OMJ HTC Sense Kitchen v2.0\EXT\Shared\021_Sense_2.5_Common_Tweaks\HTCSen se_Tweak_OMJ_MISC\files so it overwrites the original file during the cooking.

let the fun begin!