View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 07:34 PM
chris1683
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[4/04/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGON18S View Post
when i'm connecting my laptop through wifi-router. I get disconnected whenever the phone's screen turn off. Is this normal? My old palm doesn't do it, turning the screen off doesn't turn off the phone but the TP2 seems to turn off everything when the screen is off.
This is normal. When your screen turns off wi-fi will automatically disconnect. There are several tweaks out there which may allow you to keep wifi on while in standby but I do not recommend them as your battery will drain in a few hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishihikari View Post
Hello Chris;

Thank you for the ROM. I have a problem with Opera still remembering the file structure of a previous storage card. Even after flashing your ROM and doing a Clear Storage "1234" it still remembers the file structure of the old SD card (when I want to pick a directory to download). IE and Opera 10 see the correct directory tree. Any ideas?

Sincerely,

Andrew
When you try to download a file in Opera you should be able to download to either the device memory or storage card and then any folder within those storage locations.

Last edited by chris1683; 04-06-2010 at 08:59 PM.