View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 06:33 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by myn View Post
OMJ: I used to run your roms on my vogue. Now my wife runs your roms on her Diamond. Excellent work as always!

I was wondering, Does GTX Sense 2.5 work on these roms? When I tried it, it didn't look anything like it. Only the clock changed.

Thanks again
I was using GTX Sense 2.5 for a few days after it was initially posted. Looked mostly like the screen shots posted on the thread. Became disenchanted after bumping into several bugs that many other vga users were also seeing like Sense crashing/relaunching in the calendar monthly view, no visible days in the yearly calendar, and some graphical glitches spread throughout. The last straw was when I installed the HD Mini Locker and my Diamond would no longer boot. Had to do a hard reset to get back up and running. Presumably some problems have been fixed with some service packs and some additional capabilities have been released like a compact GTX upgrade and a notification bar.

I'm still following, but I've decided to hold off on reinstalling to see if the problems really are fixed. Who knows? By then "I may be over" the initial appeal of this theme for Sense.