View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 05:14 PM
sanjsrik
Halfway to VIP Status

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon dropped price for TP2 to $29.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltmcgill View Post
The prices are for a phone upgrade (not a new every two) just an eleigible upgrade. I'm just telling you what it has on there site. I appreciate you calling me a liar though. I'm sure eventually others will confirm the prices that I see and within a week or two you will see the HTC Incredible has been launched.
I guess you assume everyone has as much time on their hands as you do to photoshop pictures while working?
Man, the numbers don't even line up. I'm not calling you anything, including a liar. I'm just saying if someone is going to take the time to photoshop the pictures, at least make them look like the other numbers from other phones where the numbers at least line up under the original prices.

I'd be glad to be wrong. Won't make me switch from SERO to verizon any time soon, but I'd be glad for anyone who needs a cheaper high-end phone. Even at the current price it's pretty cheap.