View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 03:13 PM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (FINAL) ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnynyn View Post
Actually, the dialer in the stock sprint rom is the same dialer in the goodsense rom i believe, not the default WM dialer.
Oh! you mean the default dialer in stock! That is not slide to answer but I do like it. Finding or creating it would be a serious project unfortunately. I tried finding the cab a few times to no avail. I think I found one for diamond but it somehow didn't work full screen in touch pro. To make it happen I would have to create a kitchen from scratch so that I would not mix up any files needed for the dialer. Then I would try to locate the cab again to see what is used then do something like a copy and paste, substituting the files in the cab. s2a is the dialer encouraged to used with these new versions of manila though. I think I saw somewhere that using slide to unlock (s2u2) can help with sliding to answer something I would need to confirm though cause I don't see how lockscreen and dialer can have something in common. Personally I hate s2u2 but...