View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 01:31 PM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (FINAL) ROM 3-24-10 Twisted Goodsense Two Sense 2.5 with landscape build 21895

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnynyn View Post
the dialer on the stock sprint rom works perfectly (both in portrait and landscape), any chance you can pull it off from that rom?

also, check you may want to add these new video drivers

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=647280

im testing it out right now and definitely notice an improve in sense tabs, especially when scrolling through pics and texts
My only gripe with the stock dialer is the corny incoming call notification. Now that I'm used to the htc dialers, it's hard going back to the extra step to locate the contacts etc imo.. . Stock dialer is always in the rom though. Just disable the phone canvas.

I see that there's a cab for the video drivers. I will test it out on the current rom to see if I find a difference.