View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 12:55 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinyoungn View Post
i got my tp2 over the phone. they gave me a hard time for a while and i kept calling back. eventually i got a woman willing to help me. she told me she would send me a replacement tp and then i asked if there was a phone i could get instead of the tp since i've had a lot of issues with it. she read from a list of phones and i selected the tp2 since it is worth the most in case i want to sell later. the tp2 is amazing thus far. my tp would last 9am-5pm and my tp2 lasts 9am-1am. i recieve 50-100 emails a day, web surf, text etc. see u all on the dark side!!

btw the tp2 update with 6.5 is pretty solid with a few hacks. so far im gonna stick with it.
I'm glad you will have fun in the TP2 side. I'm personally close to leave to the android side If you need any help with simple, basic, hard things to do with the TP2 send me a PM