View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 08:33 PM
nuprotocol
Regular 'Geeker

nuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good worknuprotocol is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin View Post
I loaded it on my phone. I ran the re-locker first. It errored the first time, but the update restarted and completed without issue. I let the customizations run.

Now herre's the issues:

I tried to send a text message, message failed.
I started TomTom and tried to get it to recognize a GPS, no luck. I may just be configuring it wrong. I haven't tried google maps yet, that may work.

The biggest problem, I tried to call my voicemail, I receive a message that my phone is not activated and to hang up and call *2. Unfortunately I only have my cell phone now and Sprint wants to troubleshoot and I can't call from nothing. Funny thing, after I hung up and called *2, it updated my PRL list and reset the phone. I tried to make a call again, same message, not activated.

I tried the Sprint Navigation, I loaded it up and it did the IOTA provisioning, entered an address and found some GPS signal, said it was weak thoughm maybe because I was inside.

Please help!!!! Anyone get TomTom, iGuidance, Co-Pilot working w/out the need for an external BT GPS? Thanks.

-Slevin
I can not get TomTom to work with out a external BT GPS. The update went through fine, but for some reason I cant get live search nor tomtom to use the internal GPS. What settings are you guys using for the "External GPS Settings" or for "live search"?