View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 11:48 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[04/03/10]V5 Blue Midnight 6.5.5 23554 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
+1 on battery life, but it's only been a few days so, like you, I'm waiting to see!

Regarding a lock screen program I use the one from the following post:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...51#post1668451

I've had no problems with it. Phone goes to sleep or I turn it off and it engages.

Sorry cant' help with the mail thing. I saved my mail registry settings a long time ago in cab format. Run the cab and mail is ready to go.
ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkey1 View Post
thanks suntopper, trying the lockscreen now...
The only problem with the above program, at least for Sprint users. If you are using Nav or any other program while driving. The phone will lock with sleep mode and you have to unlock everytime you need to check the screen. I may be wrong about Nav, the phone may not go into sleep while using this program. What does work is Max's auto lock, if done correct. I found that you can turn the phone on face all day long and the phone may or may not lock per the instruction. What does work, turn the phone on it face and point the top at an angle and Max autolock will work everytime.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion