View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 10:51 AM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[04/03/10]V5 Blue Midnight 6.5.5 23554 Facebook,Reader,Doc tabs, MAX 3.0

+1 on battery life, but it's only been a few days so, like you, I'm waiting to see!

Regarding a lock screen program I use the one from the following post:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...51#post1668451

I've had no problems with it. Phone goes to sleep or I turn it off and it engages.

Sorry cant' help with the mail thing. I saved my mail registry settings a long time ago in cab format. Run the cab and mail is ready to go.
ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkey1 View Post
When setting up my email, with other roms, usually it gets to a "look for settings automatically" promp and contines on to finishing the setup. With V5, it stops at this prompt and says "can't find settings".

Data is turned on and everything else is working ok. I'll try a manual setup to see if it works...

Also, batt life doesn't seem as good a previous version... will report after a day or two. Cheers.

Edit, is there a way to turn on a lockscreen that activates everytime the phone goes to sleep? The one where you have to swipe a tab to open the phone for use. Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.