View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 10:14 AM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: How do I make custom sliders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkbunniz View Post
Oh, I thought about it and Im wondering if its the cab program I am using. Im using HDWall the newest version. Thanks again for the help!

Wow! those are really great slider icons. I have never had any luck making sliders with HDWall. The problem with it is that it is not using the correct size I believe. That is the same problem I had. There really is no fix for it, at least as of two months ago when i stopped using it. I will subscribe to this thread and if I come across any progs to help you I will make sure to post.

BTW when using HDwall I was using WM 6.5 and M2.1 and I had the correct size for the icons.

If you have the manila files you can just put them inthe Windows folder and allow them to overwrite the stock ones and you should be good to go.

This post has been thanked 1 times.