View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 06:51 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: bad enough new opera sux i.m.o. but . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpringz View Post

is opera mini 5.0.3521 not always friendly with m.ppcgeeks ? i jus installed it & i cant frikkan reply to this thread & this is my 6th time trying.
Yea, this latest version does seem to have problems like that with certain sites. The earlier Java versions did not seem to do this....

I was trying to input a user name/PW on Joopz.com (a free web texting site) I use this site quite a bit, but I can't sign into it at all with opera mini 5.0.3521. That site works fine with opera mini 5.0.16823.

I would go back to OM 4.2 (one of my all time favorite browsers) except for the problem where half the time it refused to load links I clicked on. It would just keep reloading the current page instead of opening the link & this drove me nuts.

~John