View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 01:39 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: HTC EVO 4G /Supersonic HANDS ON!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awenthol View Post
I do hope the "Android thing" does kill the iPhone. That's what Apple deserves for keeping it on AT&T forever. I know better now but if the iPhone would have been available on Sprint last year, i would have actually gotten one. They're missing out on so many potential customers it's not even funny. And since everyone'll be used to Android by the time the iPhone gets CDMA, Apple will be screwed
Apple has a contract with AT&T where they get % of the revenue of the plan...

once it is not exclusive to AT&T they probably would not receive that %..but the reason the chose to do CDMA iPhone now is because they are earning huge money on the appstore...and at same time they are killing off wp7 even more...2 birds with one stone..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)