View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 10:44 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FH-CS View Post
I have a few questions/problems regarding the 2.0 kitchen.

In sense 2.1 ROMs, the settings tab is missing for some reason. Is there any way to get it back?

Thanks
that was an issue in the \EXT\Shared\021_Sense_2.5_Common_Tweaks\HTCSense_T weak_OMJ_MISC package, there is code in the app.reg that was meant for sense 2.5 for tweaking the tabs, this causes the setting tab to be missing in sense 2.1.

use the attached \EXT\Shared\021_Sense_2.5_Common_Tweaks\HTCSense_T weak_OMJ_MISC package instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
@OMJ or Mwalt...

I'm running the Rhodium dialer on my Sense 2.5 23544 ROM (yeah yeah OMJ, back to 6.5.x again lol)

I have all the text related stuff tweaked so that it launches WM native client rather than HTC...

Here is my question...

Is there a way to make the Rhodium dialer launch the WM native contact card rather than the HTC? I'm referring to when you press the contact card icon from within the dialer (like when using smart dial or when you drop the dialpad and can see the call history, smart dials, and all contacts).

If I diable Sense, then this is the behaviour of the Rhodium dialer so could i possiblly leave out contact utility engine? Or would that mess other stuff up? Or maybe is there a reg or a file I can edit to get it to behave this way when Sense is running?

Thanks
yes there is, but I need to dig up the reg edit to do what u want...I know it's posted in the sense port thread @ xda

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
Here's the data arrow fix courtesy of NFSFAN:

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/0xjq3l5xu

Inside the RAR file is a registry entry and a PhoneCanvas.dll

I haven't yet had a chance to test it out.
has anyone had success w/ this? just tried it, data arrow still broke

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyamante View Post
Hello, I'm unable to receive Video MMS. The message comes up blank (no attachment). I've searched the forums/internet for a couple of hours. I'm using a rom I created with OMJ Kitchen v2. Sense 2.5 (not 2012), build 23541, Amarullz No Messaging Client selected, HTC Messaging Client deselected, HTC Message 1.0 deselected. I can send/receive texts and pics no problem. Thanks.

A couple of posts I read stated that video MMS doesn't work with Sense 2.5 custom roms. Can anyoe confirm? Thanks.
you need arcsoft to receive mms, and it is only viewable from the native wm messaging.

you also need to change

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\ExternalAccounts\SMS]
to

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Inbox\ExternalAccounts\SMS.htc]
Attached Files
File Type: zip Tweak - OMJ_MISC.zip (1.4 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!