View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 10:30 PM
chris1683
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[4/02/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebc225 View Post
Hi Chris, I have been using your ROM since it was released on 3/23 and it's almost perfect for my needs. I have donated.

Nonetheless, I have one question, which I do not believe is specific to your ROM - when my phone auto-switching between networks, roams, or goes out of service my screen appears to 'auto wake'... Do you know how to disable this auto wake setting?

Thanks Again,
Eric
First off thanks for the donation!

I know what you are referring to with the backlight coming on randomly (usually related to data activity) and it has been an issue on every WM device and every ROM I have ever used. It appears that this is "normal" behavior and I am unaware of anything that disables it.

Just for everyones info I also tried dumping an old Touch Pro (Raphael) rom with the Nascar Mobile app included (which was in cab form) and gave it a shot. It was still the same error as we have seen. I am not a big Nascar guy, but I feel for you guys who do watch and listen to it and all I can say is get on the horn with Sprint!

Last edited by chris1683; 04-05-2010 at 10:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.