N00b
Threadstarter

imaginethis1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: why does my 2.5 LAG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisH09 View Post
I will be upgrading to the Snapdragon 1Ghz processor this summer...probably the HTC Evo....I agree with a previous poster about how 6.5 is meant for faster CPU's.....

I feel Sprint released 6.5 just to make customers happy...in no regards to how it worked on the TP2...atleast laggy wise.....some people don't care about the lag while others pull there hair out because it's so bad...I'm one of them....hehe....I just received a refurb TP2 in the mail and I think I'll keep it 6.1 for now....or until Sprint releases some patch updates or a new build of 6.5...or 6.5.3 with updated Sense UI...
i wish us cellular actually got a good phone more than just once a year (got lucky with the TP2).

i feel that spring released an update with 2.5 because they thought they could somehow find a way to keep the TP2 completely up-to-date without bugs. boy were they wrong!

as for staying with 6.1, i don't think that it's completely nessecary. i would flash to WM6.5 but with 2.1. then again i never ran a completely stripped 6.1 with 2.1 so i don't know exactly how it runs i'm happy i saved and kept around an old MR 6.5 with 2.1 on my computer, it's saved me from going crazy trying 2.5's

2.1 ROMS on TP2 FTW!! SPEED SPEED SPEED!!