View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 09:07 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthomas View Post
I dont think it's that we are lazy, it just does not work for us. When I rename the folders and add an OEMXIPkernal bah bah bah. When I cook it it says "The file bah bah bah cannot be opened. Eitherit is not signed with a trusted cert or one of its componets cannot be found.....
I've tried the new OEMXIPkernal, the old one and the 1.14mb one wellrope had in his stripped 21646(which I could cook with).

How do you get these to work??

I only used the word "lazy" because he did I would never out of the blue call any of you "lazy" like that.

Droidrox39