View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 08:39 PM
welrope
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
i just dont know what to do with the files u upload, guess i was spoiled with how other people put the folders the way they did
They will be drag and drop from now on, i promise! 23112 is a drag and drop. The only other thing you have to do is go to your ROM/Touch pro 2/ folder, right click 23542 or any other, click copy, right click again in an empty part of the folder, click paste. rename the folder to whatever sys your using and fire up your kitchen.
This post has been thanked 2 times.