View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 05:01 PM
welrope
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0w77 View Post
yes sir and it bugged the hell outta me. especially when u r trying to send that last minute text before goin in the subway or on a flight. i recently switched to 21646... BIG THANKS TO WELROPE.... and realized even after i switched to the new sprint 2.5 manila, I was still using the messaging client in the kitchen. I belive it was welrope again who pointed out that we shouldnt be using it ne more if we are using the new sprint manila.

So... w/ 21646, no beta messaging client (well, only the one that comes in the sprint manila), the updated oem packages/drivers/oemxipkernal, and about 35 texts later... no lock ups!! and w/ 21646, no random soft reboots as well.

ALL HAIL WELROPE!!

Thanks Bro! Its great to know i am helping out!
This post has been thanked 1 times.