View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 05:00 PM
smiznith
ICE

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
23112 is up and in my sig. Betamark removed, caller-id fixed, proper files remoduled and sorted for calks kitchen.

!!!IMPORTANT!!!
I am making these so you can just copy and paste the ROM and SYS folder into your kitchen. I include the xip.bin if you want to use it..your choice. !!!REMEMBER!! I have said this before, but i want to make sure everyone heard. I put the WinCENLS_WWE in the SYS, so if you don't remove it, you need to remove wincenls from \ROM\Touch_Pro2\*****\OEMXipKernel folder. I rather have it this way but its your decision. If you want to keep it the original way, just remove WinCENLS from my sys/*****/shared/common/ folder and leave calks in the OEMXipKernel folder.

HThomas, the above could very well be what is crashing your system. DO NOT USE ANY OEMXIPKERNEL that happens to get put up with mine. IF there was one, it was by mistake.
your mediafire is acting banana's... cant get it to open. just stalls at loading files... may be my pc also..lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.