View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 04:57 PM
eman
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC EVO 4G /Supersonic HANDS ON!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
my guess is that the price varies on the model..so original iPhone will prob be 100$, iPhone 3g would be 200$ and iPhone 3gs will be 350$ and of course the gb space will make variety...

that said I never said anything about being good deal or not..I just mentioned that Sprint should do a free EVO exchange for an iPhone and T-mobile is copying my idea >.> lol
An iPhone trade in for an Evo would be worth something, but why would anyone want to jump to a WM 6.5 device now when it is at it's EOL. Especially when they said it won't be upgradeable to WM7.

I am so happy Sprint decided to go with the Evo which will have a bright future and not the HD2 which which will have a quick death.......I guess the best thing to look forward to on the HD2 is having someone port Android to it. lol