View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 04:46 PM
DigitalAttic
Regular 'Geeker

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic
Cool Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by captblaze View Post
i was doing that for a while, but when the downloads outnumbered the thanks by a factor of 20-1 i gave it up. perhaps someone else will pick it up
+10 on that! Most folks want someone to do this, and I think it would be great, and I had been posting SYS updates for awhile (Welrope knows) but the effort to maintain this monster is time consuming, and would require some form of donation for one's time, in addition to thanks.

I don't think getting paid for providing a community service that lots of people need/want is asking much... if it were that easy, then it would have been done already

K, back on topic...

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!
This post has been thanked 2 times.