View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 03:43 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
i know welrope and thanks but there not setup so i can just put in the calks kitchen folder ex. sys/xxxxx, rom/shared/xxxxx, and rom/touch_pro2/xxxxx, i just need to learn i guess, time crunched and too lazy to learn lol

Come on I know your not that lazy. He does all the work, making a couple folders and copy and pasting a couple files is nothing. You have to be able to do this stuff. What happens if he decides to get a droid you'll be stuck depending on someone else. You really don't want that do you?

This really applies to all of use, and I hope I'm not off topic (damn thread police are everywhere).

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 2 times.