View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 03:16 PM
bigredtalon
Lurker

bigredtalon is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

First off I will say that this ROM just rules. I just got my new Touch Pro2 and I am in love. Energy = Sweetness.

I just have a few small questions that I don't really know how to go about fixing. For a reference, I had the Stock 6.5 from Verizon before flashing on NRG's ROM. Also, I am new to Smartphones in general but quickly learning, so feel free to provide complex answers.

1) The proximity sensor turns off my screen when I put the phone to my ear. But when I am making a call, the screen wakes back up on Call Connect. Then I have to move the phone away from my ear a bit and back again, and then the screen turns off again. On the Stock ROM, the screen would just stay off once I put it to my ear. I don't have any idea how to change something like that.

2) When I open up a text message, by default I my cursor is not in the reply box. In order to start typing, either on my screen keyboard or the slide out QWERTY, I have to press my finger in the box. This isn't really an issue, but I would prefer to be able to just start typing away. Same as before, I would have the slightest clue where to fix this.

As a reference, I have tried looking through the "Advanced Config" and "BsB Tweaks" apps that NRG included on the phone.

Thanks a lot in advance,

-Allen

"It was Johnny Hopkins and Sloan Kettering, and they were blazing that shit up every day."