View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 06:22 PM
kmartburrito
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

kmartburrito is keeping up the good workkmartburrito is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsit View Post
Obviously the new features (Rev A and GPS) are the focal point for many of us. However, there are also some stability and useability issues that are outstanding even in the 2.17 ROM.

My biggest complaint has been the slow memory leak that eventually forces me to reboot every couple days. Also, bluetooth is touchy... voice command confirmation doesn't even work.

Has anyone noticed a difference in these areas with this ROM? KMartBurrito, since you have been running it the longest, can you comment on these points?

Thanks.

I too thought there was quite a leak until I remembered that I needed to remove the HTC_CM_Guardian.lnk and sddaemon.lnk from my Windows--Startup Directory. This was a cause of a leak a long time ago, and I almost forgot to remove it. It will be a couple more days before we all know for sure that that fixed it. I've been around 20MB all day though FWIW

If I've helped you in any post, please take a second to thank me using the icon. Thanks! :P