Thread: whitey
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 09:32 AM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: whitey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwhre View Post
he has been a big help for cricket users. he has picked up where i left off and has been 10-100X more help than i could. after making the switch to sprint i faded off for the help. mostly helping out the wm users. if you want to search him out add 10 to the username (whitey10)

i dropped out around the time cricket changed their service for their first touch device (moto q iirc) and begun gps enabled and their versions of pda (which i don't know what they are) stayed with them for ~10 years as they were always about 2 years behind the big comps trying to keep up with the crowd. cricket had begun to change their wap/mms sevice for newer devices and andriod market when i dumped them. for cricket users he has been a life saver.
Thanks for the explanation, it helps to know what people are talking about