View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 07:12 AM
the-wrangler
Regular 'Geeker

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 30| Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vassago View Post
I made a backup of my contacts, etc... with Sprite, but when I load it on seemingly any one of these roms, my contacts don't import right. I can see them, but when I get a call or text from someone on my contact list it doesn't recognize them. I assume it's the way Sprite makes the backup. Can someone recommend a better program? I went back to stock rom so I could get my contacts working again and find a better backup solution.

BTW, I love these roms. Out of all the ones I've tried (I am VERY new to this), this seems to be the best of them and easiest to use. Keep up the great work!
yep a lot of the problems with many programs is they also store info an like reg settings..when you change the rom and its a different build sometimes the build is quite different internally and thats where the bugs come from. i use PIM backup and never have a problem as long as you ONLY backup contacts and appointments (which is the calendar). give it a try, it may suit your needs. like i say ive used it since i first got a vogue and its been flawless
Attached Files
File Type: zip PPCPimBackupV2.8_wm2005.zip (168.9 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!