View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 09:15 PM
daddymikey1975
Regular 'Geeker

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼BigMaxRom☼ 21893/23542 M2.52012 Dusk&Contrast Themes ⚠MaxSenseCom

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDub0820 View Post
First and foremost, I am loving what you have done so far, and eagerly awaiting whatever comes next. Please understand that this is not complaining, rather simply for your information. After running Sprint B/W 6.5.* since yesterday I have noticed a couple things, maybe just me again though, but here they are just in case....
1. . I have no locking app installed (other than WM which I dont use) but quite often after I power the phone up from standby mode, the phone only uses half the screen....top of the screen has everythin

g from the home page crammed in and bottom half is all black. I am using full screen mode.... (sorry if this is a known issue with maxManila as I am new to using this)
2. Somehow my clock and weather just disappeared from the home page...It just happened this afternoon and not sure why or what I possibly could have done to cause it. I Havent installed anything since yesterday. I was browsing the internet when the phone locked up...being the impatient person that I am...lol....I soft reset the phone and when it booted nothing on the home screen except program tabs.

I am going to go ahead and hard reset and reflash to start from scratch. Like I said maybe just me...
I had the same thing happen to me. I believe my phone was in my leather 'case' and the magnet unlocked it.. I felt it vibrating as if receiving a text message.. when I looked at it, it was in a settings screen.. (can't remember which one) and when I closed it (i was driving 75 down the highway, so didn't pay attention LOL).. I lost my home screen except the slider and taskbar. I changed the home screen tabs to re-launch sense, nothing.. I did a soft reset, nothing.. hard reset fixed it..

I am also running the same rom.. b/w sprint

EDIT: OH.. forgot a small request.. would it be possible to include the facebook app with the next ROM releases ?? I LOVE the facebook 'tab' on the slider, but I missed my app.. (I have a .cab file so no biggie.. ) AND slacker radio ?? Thanks Bignadad for all your work.. so far, this ROM is the sickest as far as speed and resource hogging (lack of hahaha)

Any ideas ?/

Last edited by daddymikey1975; 04-04-2010 at 09:18 PM.