View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 09:07 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Customizability WinMo vs Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zori View Post
Really? Hmm.. is this done mostly with apps from the market? Maybe that's why I assumed, it doesn't seem like theres as much going on in the android subforums and everything on here and XDA. The touch pro is certainly starting to show it's age and WinMo isn't stable enough for me to experiment much anymore with it. I'm probably gonna stay on Sprint since my family has pretty good plan going, so I think the Evo would be perfect for me. I just wanted to make sure I won't get bored of it. I mean, a great screen and a super camera are nice, but those features won't keep me on the phone for hours. I like to tinker and mess with things! Thanks for the response Mike20PR

btw is the Incredible 1ghz underclocked to 768 or 1.5ghz? Either way there's software to bring it back up to default no?
yea, you can install Open Home,Home++, Sweeter Home, GDE (which i currently use) Spb Mobile Shell 5 thats coming soon, and a buttload of widgets, clocks, taskbars, keyboards etc. sky's the limit my friend. Plus, there are so many apps in Market that id doubt you will get bored quickly IMO. If you look at my Moment, you'd swear i had SenseUI on it lol. You can look at the homescreens posts here and on XDA if you want to see a few customized screen action. Good luck on your choice

as for the Incredible, as far as I know its a 1GHZ Snapdragon underclocked to 768MHZ, i bet the Android devs will clock it back up to 1GHZ when its rooted, who knows? maybe even higher lol.