View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|6.5||4-4-10|| LEAD ROM [Sprint Version]

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadpoizon View Post
You mean the RAM space? I think I could probably optimize it a liiittle more and save about 10 more MB, but this ROM also includes some apps from the get-go, so as far as ROM space, it has less due to that. I believe Mighty's gets ~100MB on boot. This get's about ~90MB. Not that I can compete with him, haha.
looking for both, one thing I have noticed trying so many different Roms today was no one ever listed the storage and ram usage and pretty much the only way to find out was to load the ROM. some that I thought would be light where filled with a lot of stuff I would never use. I have been working on trying to cook my own for the last few days and I am very much a noob when it comes to that. its not been a great success. Silence released a Kitchen which I was able to really thin out what I wanted. not complaining at all, Props to all you wonderful chiefs out there.