View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 06:41 PM
chris1683
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **[4/02/10]** SPRINT LOVER'S ROM 2.5 | Official 21889 6.5 | Organization | Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBP Si 2000 View Post
Any idea why Opera tries to load and it just closes on its own?

It was working fine before and I have not made any changes to the phone..
I have been using Opera all day and haven't had any problems like the one you described. Did you try a soft reset?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wherestheanykey View Post
Also I don't know if you saw the earlier question regarding the folder that has the keyboard sliding sounds, but I have tried just placing them in the windows folder and they don't show up in the list for that setting. I have a couple Mario Bros. sounds I would like to place for my phone. I will try to attach them to this post in case anyone else wants them, or you want to include them in the future.
Use a reg editor and create a new key under HKLM\Software\HTC\SlidingSound and follow the same scheme that they have going. You can add your sounds wherever you want just be sure to name the "in" and "out" REG_SZ's to where the files are. By default they are located in the \Windows directory named 0_in.xwav, 0_out.xwav etc...